Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Letting You Know

Hello everyone, things are going great with the blog website.

However it is not complete.

I have not had an entry for the Latchkey group as of yet. I do plan on this being for every group.

When I started I was not sure it was going to go as well as it has.
I have ran into a few snags. I have a few posts that are not showing up, and I can't figure out why. Then there is the time issue, I did not realize how much time it would take to view each program and then blog about each program as well.

I'm working on a schedule for each program to add to the blog once a week or more if wanted.
Childcare has a computer in the room and has a rest time for the children, so they are able to update more frequently then the other programs. Please be patient and continue to visit the blog.
Everyone is well come to comment about the blogs progress or the write up for the day. You can read the comments and comment back. It is a great way for parents to communicate that don't get to see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment